Senior Associate IT Software Development Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position. Use this position if company does not breakout software development positions such as Software Engineer (Applications) (5141-5146) or Software Engineer (Systems) (5161-5166). Survey Tip: If company does not identify software development engineers by functional designation described above, report to this Software Development Engineer (5101-5106) generic family. Software Development Engineers using common development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile should be matched to our software development engineering roles. Employees focused on ensuring products (including websites) and hosted networks are designed and developed to be cyber-safe and compliant are typically matched to one of our software development engineering roles.
Working at NTT
- Min 3 years experience in using Power Bi/tableu
- Good communication in English (excellent in English)
- Active English is a must
- Having experience working with Oracle database 11g
- Having experience Knowledge Oracle BI-Publisher will be strong plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PLSQL, data modeling, RDBMS
- Good analytical & Problem solving skills
What will make you a good fit for the role?Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Develops professional experience
- Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
- Problems are moderate in nature
- Build productive internal and external working relationships
- Receives general instructions on routine work
- Receives detailed instructions on new work
- Typically needs a Bachelor’s or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.