Associate, Continuous Improvement-Logistic
Location: Indonesia,Indonesia Department: Supply Chain & Logistics Location: Indonesia,Indonesia Job Description
- Manage center of excellence projects from beginning to end; define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop project plans to ensure flawless and efficient execution; define roles for team members, internal resources and etc.
- Hands-on experience in process improvement is required (e.g business process mapping & reengineering, continuous improvement).
- Work to devise ways aim to increase new product offerings and development.
- Ensure that operations data is consolidated as necessary and that all relevant reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree with a background in Business Management or Operations
- Min. 2-3 years experience in the same field
- Preferably comes from Tech Company / E-commerce / Logistics.
- Strongly Skilled in process flow documentation and literature.
- Must have a strong passion in driving continuous improvement.
- Must possess high integrity
- Strong process improvement experience
- Experience in data analytics, using Excel, Tableau and understand SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English fluency is required)
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills